Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Saying Goodbye


I apologise for my absence. I've been, well, not busy, but just uninspired to write about my boring life. I still read your blogs though, and I think you're all too wonderful. But recently I've realized that I can't do this anymore. I'm holding onto something that will only tear me down, eventually. This place, that was once so comforting and an escape, has become some horrid memory that I've been trying to forget. It's like watching a tape of you when you where younger. All you do is cringe and wish that you hadn't said or done those stupid things in front of the camera. In order to set myself free I must break the chains that bind me. So I can't come here anymore. I'll no longer post, or comment. I have to walk away before I get stuck back into that same mindset that almost destroyed me.
I love you all, and hope that you all have amazing lives.
xox

4 comments:

  1. Understood. Have a great life, Alex.
    Stay Strong :)
    Good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful beautiful life Alex
    Good bye :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Alex. I wish you every kind of wonderful as you work to build a new life for yourself. You are a beautiful, strong and talented young woman, and I believe you can achieve the healthy and liberated life that you yearn for.

    ReplyDelete