Saturday, April 16, 2011

i don't understand

I've been told twice this week that they've noticed that i don't eat 'normally'. Both times i brought the subject up. What i don't understand is that if they're so worried and concerned why don't they actually do something? Do they think that someone else will step in or that I don't matter enough to them so there for they don't care? I honestly don't understand. But it has made me far more confortable in my eating habits, as I know no one is going to do anything about it. Today has been quite a good day. My parents went up north for lunch so it was just me and my brother. He's a couple of years younger than me, so we tend to argue a lot but not today. In the morning i cooked him pancakes, and he pressured me into attempting to flip a pancake (I couldn't). Then for a few separate hours we did our own thing. Then at lunch we tried to use the new pie maker. His pie was pretty tasty, I'll give him that. Then we mad competitions to see who could do crunchies and push ups for the longest, and how many chin ups we oculd do. Then we watched Gossip Girl, which neither of us really like so we made fun of them all.

It was pretty much perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment