Monday, November 29, 2010

Aching Limbs

I'm back on track. I spent two hours at the gym today, and I can already feel my limbs aching so I must be doing something right.
























I've decided that my goal weight will be 42kg. I'm currently 46.5kg so it's in reach. I also want to tone up, and get slight abs, so if you have any tips that'd be wonderful!
















I've currently only eaten half a basket of curly fries(560cal), and a peanut butter milkshake with friends this morning and had a fruit salad for breaky, so I think I'm doing alright. I probably shouldn't have had the curl fires but they were too good to resist.








Anyway, I've finished exams so I'm officially on summer break now.
enjoy

1 comment:

  1. How tall are you? That's an amazing goal, I hope you reach it! Aw, curly fries and peanut butter milkshake...omg. so delicious, but no! we can have it AFTER we reach our goals!

    ReplyDelete