Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Awkwardness

I feel rather empty. This makes me so happy. For the past three days I've only eaten an apple and dinner. I haven't yet been to the gym, but I plan on going sometime today. I love it when my tummy rumbles, it's just another reminder at how well I'm doing. When I lye down my hip bones are obvious, and I like feel the concave gap between them. All though my 'trouble' areas haven't really changed I'm hoping the gym will be able to help me out there.


As for M, well, things couldn't be more awkward. It's at that stage where we both know we like each other, but because of my ex, we don't know what to do about it. It's like we're analysing each others movements and tone of voice to see if the other actually likes us, or if it's all been a crual joke. I'm so fed up over the situation. I just want it to go somewhere, because where I'm at is just uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your persistence, I love apples, I often eat them for my dinner too. I also enjoy going to the gym although I have not been in a long time. I hope everthing works out with you and M <3 xx

    ReplyDelete