Thursday, January 13, 2011

I like it when I'm empty

My thighs are so sore right now. I had a work out at the gym two days ago, and then today i went again. Big mistake. My legs were already sore from the first work out session, and now it's unbearable. Walking hurts and I can't spread my legs as it hurts to much. Oh well, a little bit of pain is worth the end result. I've haven't been feeling hungry lately. It's not because I've been eating lots, in fact I've been doing quite the opposite. I think that if my stomach rumbles it's my mind tricking me into eating so that I'll get fat. I'm turning against myself. I really need someone to talk to. Someone who can hug me as I cry. Problem is, is that my two best friends haven't even bothered to talk to me in the past two weeks. how can I get their attention so that I can say I need your help?
P.S I'm going away for about a week in 4 days, and I won't be able to post. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment