Saturday, December 18, 2010

the bitter taste of vinegar and loathing

As of next week. I am starting the apple cider vinegar diet. This diet is where before every meal you have 3 tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar to reduce the fat in the meal, or something. Then before you sleep you have one shot of Vinegar to burn through the fat quicker while you sleep.
Now I know this may seem like a 'fad diet' but Megan Fox is on this diet and you can't deny that her body is hot!
Along with the diet I will also be sticking to my rules, and perhaps increase my exercise regime. I may go to a cardio class along with my pilates, plus general gym working out.
My friend has gone on a 8 week liver cleanse, and she is so thin. I hate this, but I have to be thinner than her. Everytime I look at her it's like someone has ripped away more at my insecurities. I hate that I feel like that, so much. I don't want to be known as 'the chubby friend'. That would just kill me. I need to step it up if I want to reach my goal by New Years.
20 more days, I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, apple cider vinegar. I made my mother buy some (for cooking purposes) and decided to try some of it, thinking of that diet. Boy, was it foul. Good luck with that, girl!

    ReplyDelete