Monday, December 6, 2010

Red locks and Control

I've done it. I've booked an appointment at the hair dressers to dye my hair red. i am currently a brunette and I've never really dyed my hair anything more than a darker brown, so this is kinda scary for me. I decided that I need to feel different to motivate myself more to lose weight. Like if I become a new girl then I will feel different, and need to become slimmer. I'm making not sense right now. I'm thinking of dying it this colour, thoughts?






















The weight issue is under control. I feel better now that I'm in control of what I eat and how I excercise. I've got a notebook which I write down what I eat and how many calories it has, and then i write down what I did to exercise and how many calories i burned. It feels good to be in control.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that kind of control! Don't let it go, hun!
    And that is a beautiful hair colour. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete