Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pilates, yoga and green tea with oats

I feel amazing right now! Even with the set back at the beginning of the week I have still managed to drop 1kg this week! So that means if I drop 1kg a week I will reach my goal by Christmas! WOW WOW WOW! I am now 100% focused right now. I did 'intense Pilate's' this morning and then spent 1.5 hours in the cardio section of the gym.
























I also had a really yummy breakfast, oats with lemon yogurt(low-fat) and raspberries 9278cal), accompanied with a cup of green tea. Oats and green tea are suppose to boost your metabolism so hopefully I'm digesting food quicker.











my friend invited me to take a bikrim yoga class with her later on this evening, so I am thrilled for that. For those that don't know bikrim yoga is done in a heated room so that you sweat lots and ultimately burn of the weight quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment